Babcock University Secondary School
If you desire to have qualitative and holistic education, Babcock University Secondary School, Ogba – Lagos is a place where you must be. You will have value for your money.
The school has seasoned teachers who are readily accessible and available to assist students in their quest for functional knowledge. We have been accredited for the Junior Secondary School Certificate Examinations and Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations, both NECO and WASSCE. We also prepare interested students adequately for SAT and TOEFL.
The school integrates faith based education in our teaching and learning processes. The subjects offered in the Senior Secondary School cover:
✓ Arts, ✓ Social Sciences, ✓ Business, ✓ Pure Sciences and Trade.
Our school believes in excellence, hence, as a school located at the centre of excellence, we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our teachers are encouraged to constantly improve themselves in order to continuously catch up with current trend. We also have a good student-teacher classroom ratio and this enables the teacher to have more class control and to reach each student.
There is a Chaplaincy unit to aid the spiritual growth for both the staff and students. The school belongs to the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. We organise various national and international excursions to aid learning outside the classroom.
The school has functional Close Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras to provide adequate security and to monitor students’ activities within the school environment. We look forward to having you join our winning team.
WHO WE ARE?
- BUSS is a missionary school established by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church..
- BUSS is an international school. It has students from various nationalities such as the USA, the UK, Kenya, South Africa, etc.
- BUSS is a UNIVERSITY school. It is a product of Babcock University. Key staff members of Babcock University (BU), Ilishan-Remo, Ogun state are members of the School Management Board.
- OUR VISION is to produce students who are academically sound and morally upright
- OUR MISSION is to give value-based education to the youth in a morally challenging society
- OUR CORE VALUES are Excellence - Adventist Heritage - Integrity - Love - Team spirit and - Accountability
- OUR MOTTO: ‘‘The Light Bearers’’
Our school prepares students for the following examinations: 1. Junior School a. State Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) b. NECO Junior School Certificate Examination 2. Senior School a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination(WASSCE) b. National Examination Council (NECO)
In conformity with the philosophy of education of the Seventh-Day Adventist Education, we integrate faith in teaching and learning in all our subjects. The subjects of the school cover such areas as:
✓ Agriculture Science, ✓ Social Science, ✓ Sciences, ✓ Commercial and Vocational.