To the glory of God we have the following Facilities to facilitate teaching and learning in our school:
- A well equipped Chemistry laboratory
- A well equipped Biology/Agricultural laboratory
- A well equipped Physics laboratory
- A well equipped Basic Technology workshop
- A well equipped Home Economics/Management laboratory
- A well equipped Cultural and Creative Arts / Visual Arts studio
- A well equipped Music studio
- School buses are available
- A modern Computer laboratory
- Stand-by 60KVA and 100KVA generators
- A standard Sick Bay.
BUSS Teachers are highly experienced licensed and seasoned teachers who are academically and professionally qualified. However, the school believes in continuous training and learning. Hence every year we attend conferences such as the Adventist Educators Association of Nigeria (ADEASON) Conference, Adventist Educators Conference for Western Nigeria Union Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
In addition, educational consultants such as ‘Florish Gate’ and the Lagos State Ministry of Education train our teaching staff every year. These conferences and seminars have continued to help our staff in delivering quality services to our parents and students.
FIELD TRIPS & EXCURSIONS
We also give our students the opportunity to learn outside the classroom. In the last three years we have gone for both local and international excursions which include visits to:
- The Republic of Benin
- The Badagry Slave Trade Centre
- Whispering Palms
- Mr. Fish (an aquaculture facility)
- Pacific Energy, Olorunsogo Plant, Abeokuta (Electric Power Generating Plant)
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange etc.